Friday, April 18, 2014

 


 
 
Happy Friday - Fun Friday - Fantastic Friday
 
GREAT Friday!
 
I have missed a few Friday postings due in part to our busy Family Circus schedule and also because life just keeps interrupting my plans!  haha  The plans for the camping trip next weekend are shaping up and the shopping has begun.  So excited!
 
 
Tuesday night Bible study - The Story - we had our first meeting on the 8th and it was amazing!  We covered the first 3 chapters Creation, God Builds a Nation, and Joseph: From Slave to Deputy Pharaoh.  The next meeting is on the 22nd.  Chapters 4-6, Deliverance, New Commands and a New Covenant, and Wandering.  Please come and join us for fellowship and discussion.  Yes, even if you have not read the book.  Contact me directly for more details like location and time.
 
I will be sending out the final camping info this weekend and I will also have hand outs at Church on Easter Sunday. Jimmy and I will not be there this coming Wednesday so please please find me on Sunday for final payment if you have not done so. 
 
I will get back to you soon.. I hope everyone had a GREAT Good Friday and Happy Easter to you.. a little early!
 
HE IS RISEN!
 
 
 
 



 

1 comment: